We are in the internet age. You must be a hermit or from another planet if you haven’t logon once or at least heard of it.
With all the recent developments of this age, almost 90% of those who are using internet failed to recognize the wonders of internet and the advantage it can give them in developing a home-based business, or earning an ample amount of income from the net for their existing product/services.
Trust me, you can read my story and you’ll be shocked how I have grown from a corporate executive and becoming an Internet Marketing Consultant in less than 5 months with income beyond anyone’s expectation. Earning money online is easy also when you have the resources.
Read Ruben Licera Jr’s personal online marketing story.
Recalling my experience, it took me 5 IMPORTANT THINGS YOU MUST HAVE before you I started my home-based EARN MONEY ONLINE Business:
Computer with Internet Connection – Of course, computer is your BASIC TOOL to start working online. With this you can instantly access to different information that you can use in your business, research and tool development.
Basic computer knowledge or skills– Your PC and internet connection is nothing if you are totally a loser when it comes to basice PC operations. In my case, I just know how to use PC, internet and softwares in it. Just ignore me when it comes to router and modem installation and etc. My point is you don’t need to be an internet master to start with. It is not easy to learn the basics of doing it.
Everything can be learned along the way. It may be amusing to know that even a 2 year old kid can use a PC. At three they began to learn browsing or streaming videos via youtube. I take it from my fiancee’s neice experience. It is pretty amazing on how almost anyone can use internet. As a fellow said it, if you can’t identify a computer mouse in 5 seconds, this is not for you. Therefore you must LEARN it.
Skills or talent | Products or Services – What do you know? Do you have superb way of doing things? Can you share it with such expertise and ease? if so, you have a very large opportunity awaiting online. SEO article writers, graphic artists, and the likes are in demand months ago. Today, what companies are looking are people who can multi-task (can do two or more things at the same time). For products and services, anything goes as long as its probable market is online. These are topics that I will be discussing in the future. Therefore, I suggest that you subscribe to my blog so that you will be updated as soon as it is available.
Experienced Mentor – we need a guide to start our venture. With a mentor, you will be saving a lot of time correcting errors and perfecting methods of EARNING MONEY ONLINE. These “certified” internet marketing mentors/consultant/coach must have a track record of doing things. If not, then you are at a very shaky ground.
Don’t trust them even if they are your friends. Trust them if they can show you how it is done and they can explain it to you in the most simple way. If they can do it, you are 60% likely to succeed. The remaining 40% is your effort and consistency.
Goal or objective – why do you want to EARN MONEY ONLINE? What is your motivation, reason? What is your goal? This will always keep you on track even at times you are down and in doubt. This will clarify doubts and inject you adrenaline when you need it in keeping up with the pace and requirements of home-based MAKING MONEY ONLINE scheme.
Let me clarify, all I am listing here is the MUST HAVES. These are the pre-requisites before you can go deeper the online money making mine. This is not a fad. This is a proven information for well-known internet marketing experts. Earning money online is one of the most convenient option to do as of now.
Whatever age and status you are right now, you are assured that you will succeed with the will power of doing the smart, tested, efficient of income generation online.
Visit ESTRAT.co for more informative articles.