ESTRAT 360 Marketing Company is looking for Website Design and Development Specialist who can help us create engaging and highly converting websites for our clients.
- Unlimited Growth Potential. You get to work with world-class digital professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities
🔸Collaborate with the Client & the Project Manager
- Suggests possible solutions to the problems.
- Presents Mockup design as the 1st stage of development
- Ensures that the plan for the website is upon the agreement to avoid further revisions.
- Reports & ask for checking to the Project Manager or ROA Manager to meet the client’s expectations.
🔸Collaborate with the Tech Lead
- Get real-time data and analytics from Tech Manager or SEO Team to align everything in accordance to the projected timeline.
- Solve possible errors and adjustments given.
- Communicate regarding the status of the website.
🔸As Web Developers & Designers
- Execute the best functionalities and designs for the website.
- Creates an immediate action plan in any major and minor adjustments & bugs to fix.
Website Design and Development Specialist Qualifications
- Preferably with a Bachelor’s Degree in CS, IT, ICT, CompE (but not essential)
- Knowledgeable about Web Development & Design
- WordPress and other plugins
- Hosting Sites
🔸Basic Knowledge on Search Engine Optimization
- Yoast SEO (Titles, Meta Description, Tags, Alt Text, Headings, Focus Keyword)
- Tools to use for checking & analyzing: SEO Analyzer, Sitemap Checker, Page Speed Insights, Website Grader, GT Metrix
FOR INTERESTED APPLICANTS, you may email your RESUME and PORTFOLIO careers[at]estrat360[dot]com or send us a message here on Facebook!
**Due to the current COVID-19 situation, please be advised that this is a FULL-Time Home-Based position. Interviews and Assessments will be done over-the-phone or ONLINE.